Dear J-JEP Families,
It’s hard to believe another year of learning together is already coming to a close. We would like to recognize all the learning and hard work that our students, madrichim and educators did by inviting you to a very special Celebration of Learning. Please join us at Rodef Shalom Congregation on Friday, May 3rd following Shabbat services for our dinner and celebration.
Shabbat services will begin at 5:30pm and our Celebration will follow at approximately 6:15pm. As we will be providing dinner, we kindly request that you RSVP by Sunday, April 28.
Our celebration will include:
- A showcase of work from all classes
- Presentation of certificates of completion for all students
- A performance by Moreh Manny’s Kindergarten class
- Special recognition of our graduating Madrichim
- Special recognition of our graduating 7th Grade class
- A look back at highlights from our year
We look forward to seeing you at the Celebration of Learning on Friday, May 3rd!
We especially hope you can join us for Shabbat services, as Rodef Shalom will be honoring Rabbi Henry’s 20th anniversary with the congregation and 30 years in the rabbinate by announcing the establishment of the Rabbi Sharyn H. Henry Social Justice Award, along with a new endowment fund that will provide biennial financial support to a social justice cause that has made a significant impact in the region!